1. Information published on denarius.io
The website https://denarius.io/ (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
2. Risks related to the use of Denarius
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Denarius-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Denarius addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Denarius-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Denarius-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Denarius-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Denarius-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
3. Investment risks
The investment in Denarius can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Denarius should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Denarius would not lose money.
4. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Denarius transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Denarius transactions.
5. The Website does not store, send, or receive DNR
The Website does not store, send or receive DNR. This is because DNR exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the Denarius network. Any transfer of title in DNR occurs within a decentralized Denarius network, and not on the Website.
6. No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
7. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
“Denarius”, is not owned nor operated by any one individual or centralized authority. Denarius is an open source cryptocurrency software and protocol based off the Bitcoin codebase released on June 14th 2017 to the public. It is powered by the people that utilize the software.
10. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on July 23rd, 2017.